By logging into RDT’s free Wi-Fi service you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as by checking “Continue to Internet” you are confirming that you understand and agree to them in full:
1. Using RDT Guest Wi-Fi
- RDT Guest Wi-Fi is a free service. You can continue to use RDT Guest Wi-Fi free of charge as long as you continue to accept our Terms.
- To connect to RDT Guest Wi-Fi you will not need to provide any personal information however details from the device you are using to connect to our network will be recorded.
- RDT Guest Wi-Fi is intended for browsing the internet and using apps.
- We are not responsible for the content of websites you visit while using RDT Guest Wi-Fi. We may at our sole discretion restrict access to certain features and websites. If you have any concerns about this or require any further information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted access to RDT Guest Wi-Fi and we may suspend the service at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- Use of the RDT Guest Wi-Fi is restricted to 8am-6pm Mon-Fri. Your connection will be reset each day and you will have to reconnect to continue using the service. (Please speak with reception if you are working in the building outside these hours and require Wi-Fi access)
- RDT Guest Wi-Fi is not a secure network and we are not responsible for the security of the information and data which you transmit using RDT Guest Wi-Fi. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information or data obtained from the internet using RDT Guest Wi-Fi.
2. How we use your information
- By using the RDT Guest Wi-Fi you agree that RDT Ltd will retain details about your device.
- Any activity undertaken on the RDT Guest Wi-Fi will be retained against the device details. We use this data to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to report on any activity undertaken on RDT Guest Wi-Fi and where necessary restrict or block access to a person, account, website or device.
3. Our liability to you
- Nothing in these shall restrict or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of opportunity or goodwill;
- loss of, to, or corruption, of data;
- or indirect or consequential loss of any kind.
4. What you must not do on RDT Guest Wi-Fi
- You agree not to:
- use RDT Guest Wi-Fi for any unlawful or illegal purpose;
- use RDT Guest Wi-Fi for any commercial purpose;
- make any use of RDT Guest Wi-Fi which causes the whole or part of RDT Guest Wi-Fi to be interrupted, damaged, made less efficient, or impair the effectiveness or functionality of RDT Guest Wi-Fi in anyway;
- use RDT Guest Wi-Fi for sending or posting any computer viruses or any other harmful code, or any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene; or
- use RDT Guest Wi-Fi in a way which infringes the rights of any person
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to RDT Guest Wi-Fi, without advance notice, if we reasonably believe that you are misusing RDT Guest Wi-Fi or are otherwise in breach of these Terms
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, losses or damages (including legal fees) costs and other expenses, however caused, that may arise as a result of or in connection with inappropriate or unauthorized access to RDT Guest Wi-Fi by you and/or breach by you of any of these Terms.
- If any part or provision of these Terms are found to be unlawful or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the enforceability of any other party of these Terms will not be affected.
- These Terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.